I need a form for next of kin guardian waiving rights to property. My mother passed away recently and i have two brothers who are willing to sign away their legal rights to the property as heirs. we all agree she wanted me to have the home. However, i need a legal document for them to sign. so there is no confusion later.

If your mother left the property to all three children and the vested title to the property has already been transferred into all three names (this is what I am inferring from what you say), then a quit claim deed signed by the other two siblings will remove them from title to the property.

After the quit claim deed has been signed by your brothers and their signatures have been acknowledged by a notary, take it to the county recorder and have it recorded on the public record.

This entry was posted in Real Estate. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s